On January 27-28, the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) is hosting its 2020 Annual Meeting at the JW Marriott. The 2-day meeting will gather approximately 1,200 health IT partners, and include a mixture of plenary and breakout sessions around the topic of health data exchange.
This year’s theme is “Connecting Policy and Technology: Bringing the EHR to the Patient,” and will cover everything from FHIR to interoperability barriers/benefits to patients accessing their health information.
Once again, the RosettaHealth team will be attending the event, and gathering insights on new programs and efforts to enhance health data exchange. The team will also be attending the SHIEC Networking Reception on Monday, January 27th.
As health data exchange continues to be a priority focus for the ONC, the RosettaHealth team looks forward to continuing their efforts to make all health data ubiquitous. Be sure to catch up on all of our health data exchange-related content below.
- QHN and CORHIO Partner to Enhance Health Data Exchange Capabilities in Colorado
- New Program in Michigan to Serve as HIE for Advancing Population Health
- PODCAST: Four Innovative Use Cases for Enhancing Value for HIEs
- Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services and Great Lakes Health Connect Merge to Enhance Health Data Sharing
- Preparing for the Final ONC, CMS Interoperability Rules
- DirectTrust Triples Number of Health Data Transactions in Q3
- The Sequoia Project Advances Health Data Interoperability Mission as TEFCA Coordinator
- TEFCA Comments Point to Industry Concerns About Interoperability
- CMS Interoperability and Patient Access Rule Positive for HIEs
- Roundup of Industry Feedback on the ONC Interoperability Rule
- Information Blocking and Health Data Exchange Challenges Addressed on Capitol Hill
- What’s Next After the Second Iteration of TEFCA?
- Major EHR Vendors Reveal Their Interoperability Efforts
- Seventy-Five Percent of Hospitals Beyond Basic Level of Interoperability
- The New Definition of Healthcare Interoperability
- PODCAST: Mariann Yeager, CEO of The Sequoia Project, Discusses New Information Blocking Working Group
- Healthcare Interoperability at a Turning Point?
To learn more about how RosettaHealth can assist with any health information challenges you might have, book a free consultation with one of our interoperability experts.