In the following RosettaHealth podcast interview, Nance Shatzkin, founder of Shatzkin Systems, discusses her company’s work in the healthcare arena with regards to health data exchange, and much more.
The mission for today’s healthcare organizations is providing the best quality of care, while also maximizing profit margins.
However, with the complexity of IT systems, many providers get tied into the “business of technology” -- with many internal resources being diverted towards solving a myriad of innovation challenges.
Since 1998, Shatzkin Systems has helped to overcome these challenges by bridging the gap between IT and operations for Health Information Exchanges (HIE), hospital systems and more. For example, the company has managed the back-end platforms for Bronx RHIO since its inception, which includes helping to enhance health data information exchange for the organization.
Nance is also a believer in how cloud-based systems are transforming health IT, allowing care organizations to focus their core businesses.
Here are some additional highlights from this podcast interview:
- A high-level overview of Shatzkin Systems. (:24)
- Insights into the company’s long-term work with Bronx RHIO. (1:14)
- How cloud-based systems are transforming health IT as we know it today. (3:30)
- The challenges and evolution of health data exchange. (6:19)
- Why we need maximize the value of health data. (9:10)
To learn more about Shatzkin Systems, please click here.