In the following RosettaHealth podcast interview, Buff Colchagoff, CEO of RosettaHealth, discusses how universal health data access and sharing is actually a reality for today’s hospital systems.
In a recent Internet Health Management article, Dr. Steven Corwin, CEO of New York-Presbyterian Healthcare System stated that, based on his hospital systems’ experience, he does not see universal data access and data sharing happening anytime soon.
While this is common complaint by many hospital systems, the reality is that the industry is moving in the right direction when it comes to universal health data access and connectivity.
Following are the key highlights of this podcast interview:
- How universal health data sharing for hospitals is moving in the right direction. (:35)
- Insights into the hurdles and roadblocks for universal health data sharing. (3:00)
- Overcoming challenges when it comes to the lack of incentives in hospital systems for sharing patient data. (5:22)
- How the RosettaHealth platform is a viable solution for creating ubiquitous health data sharing for hospitals. (6:52)
- Advice for hospital systems when seeking out information about the right solutions. (9:12)
To learn more about how to take advantage of a simple, affordable, one-stop solution for universal data access for hospital systems, please contact RosettaHealth here.